[Digikam-devel] 0.9 release tarball ready

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:20:43 GMT 2006

Hello all,

Wow, so many activity in a week-end, it's time for me to wake up :)

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> On Monday 18 December 2006 09:58, Gerhard Kulzer wrote:
>
>>The tarballs are up and running on Sourceforge now.
>>
>>Gilles, would you agree if I make an intermediate release -RC1 of the
>>documentation, at least for the plugins, which are quite advanced ?
>

> Why not. But witch advantage for end users ? This will not confuse users to do
> it ?

IMHO, it's ok. I find it less confusing to have a separate tarball for
documentations than having 2 tarballs for digikam and digikamimageplugins :)

Anyway, you're faster than I thought with the final release. I made some
tests this week-end to check everything and it looks perfect.
But, I'm not sure about language packs.

I tested french language and there are still some untranslated strings.
I don't know about other languages...
Are the KDE translators aware that the final version is nearly released ?

--
Fabien