[Digikam-devel] digikam 0.9.0-rc2 and digikamimageplugins 0.9.0-rc2 released

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Dec 7 14:11:19 GMT 2006

Marcel,

Unforget to check if news features/fix comments ouside the B.K.O list have
been added. In NEWS file, there are :

General: Exiv2 depency fixed to 0.12 release.
General: Fix broken compilation using "./configure -enable-final" option.
ImageEditor: Fixed and improved Color Management View workflow.

Remember it for the next one (:=)))...

Gilles