[Digikam-devel] 0.9 colormanagement: input profiles better part of the cam setup?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Aug 25 07:09:48 BST 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 21:14, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I use the CMS of digiKam 0.9pre when I use more than one cam with
> digikam? Is it not better to have input profiles for every chosen cam and
> not one global setting?

Well, we have planed for the future to parse the Exif Make/Model informations
to choose automaticly the right icc profile file. A setup need to be done by
the user to associate the make/model informations with the right icc
filename. But it for the future...

Actuallly, I recommend you to use the new icc setup option to launch
automaticly the icc image plugin when a RAW file is loaded in editor. In the
"input profile" section of this plugin, the Exif Make/Model informations are
displayed to help you to choose manually the icc profile file.

Note: this plugin remember the last settings between session, including all
"Luminosity settings".