[Digikam-devel] [Bug 126874] digikam does not support <shift+del>
marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Aug 21 22:19:08 CEST 2006
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
------- Additional Comments From marcel.wiesweg gmx de 2006-08-21 22:19 -------
To sum up my current state:
- <Del> brings up the trash dialog with a "Do not show this again"
- <Shift+Del> brings up the permanently-delete dialog without an option
- we can keep the hidden action for permanently-delete without confirmation
- remove the current setup option whether to trash or permanently delete
1) The above is for single images. What about albums? We only have the context menu in the sidebar, no shortcut. Use the dialog as it is currently for this, with the option to switch to delete permanently?
2) Add a setup option to make the dialog reachable again when "Do not show this again" has been checked?
More information about the Digikam-devel