[Digikam-devel] 0.8.2 doc tarballs are missing Copyright and license information

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Fri Aug 18 10:42:21 BST 2006

Hi,

ubuntu 'ftp-master' noticed that the digikam*-doc-0.8.2 tarballs
contain no license and copyright information.  (Shame on me)

No license info makes it unfortunately automaticly non distributable
and so a no-no for distros.

I've added to SVN stable branch  README-doc files, see

  http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/extragear/graphics/digikam/README-doc
  http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins/README-doc

Contents is cut & paste of all copyright and license infos one
finds in the build documentation.

	khelpcenter help:/digikam(imageplugins)

I plan to add those README-doc files to the current 0.8.2 doc
tarballs and reupload to sf.net as 0.8.2.1

Fixes, suggestion welcome.

Achim
                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com