[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Apr 25 09:54:20 BST 2006

On Monday 24 April 2006 05:10 pm, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> - You didn't add comments and tags info in properties panel saying that
>   it is redundant to Comments&Tags panel but simultaneously adding many
>   info from meta tags. Hmm?

yes, Comments & Tags informations are redondant.

Metadata isn't redandant because it's a sorting and resume area with the most
important photograph settings extracted from EXIF/IPTC/Markernotes.

In order words, we no need to dupplicate Comments & Tags informations in
Properties tab because The Comments & Tags tab is clean...