[Digikam-devel] digikam web interface

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Apr 25 08:34:30 BST 2006

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 09:21 am, Antonio Larrosa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted you to know about this : http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/1961

Very interressing (:=)))... I would like to see others viewpoints from
developpers...

> In case you have any commentary about it or any idea, please email me (I'm
> not subscribed to this list).

Well, because digikam 0.9.0-beta1 is under finalization, i have no more free
time to test yet this part. First 0.9.0 beta1 is planed during May.

My first remark is have you take a look here :

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=37639

Perhaps there are dupplicate work ?

> Do you think I should commit it to svn when it's done?

Where in svn exactly ? in digiKam area ? Why not created a new folder in :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/

... like digikamimageplugins does ?

> Btw, currently I'm working with digikam 0.8.1, I hope the database tables
> don't change much in 0.9 .

No. The database table haven't changed between 0.8.x and 0.9.0.

> Greetings,

Thanks to support digiKam project.