[Digikam-devel] Showfoto crashes

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Apr 13 12:45:08 BST 2006

On Thursday 13 April 2006 01:40 pm, Laurent Rathle wrote:
> Le Jeudi 13 Avril 2006 13:28, Laurent Rathle a écrit :
> > > OK. implementation cleanup. checkout svn and try again. Thanks in
> > > advance
> >
> > OK
>
> I always can't select the profiles folder... Digikam crashes.
>
> Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
> `shared object read from target memory' has disappeared; keeping its
> symbols. 0xffffe410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
> #0  0xffffe410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
> #1  0xb6285790 in ?? ()
> #2  0xb62855df in ?? ()
> #3  0xbfb4d5a0 in ?? ()
> #4  0xbfb4d5a0 in ?? ()
> #5  0x00000000 in ?? ()
>
> sur la ligne de commande :
>
> ASSERT: "it.node != node" in /usr/lib/qt3//include/qvaluelist.h (301)
> ASSERT: "it.node != node" in /usr/lib/qt3//include/qvaluelist.h (301)
> ASSERT: "it.node != node" in /usr/lib/qt3//include/qvaluelist.h (301)
> ASSERT: "it.node != node" in /usr/lib/qt3//include/qvaluelist.h (301)
> KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
> KCrash: Application Name = digikam path = <unknown> pid = 24266

My fixed are donr in image editor core, not setup dialog implementation.

Your crash sounds like whenyou have set only 1 icc profile file (camera ?)
from setup icc dialog page. Right ?

Here on my computer all icc profile file are set because i use all the content
of the digikam profile repository. This is why i don't have a crash.

I will polish icc setup dialog page implementation. But you can test the rest
of image editor core to set all profile file name properlly. We will re-test
setup page later when i will fixed implementation. Let's me anytime (:=))))

Also, read all widget tips avaialble in setup icc dialog if you want learn
more about icc color management. The handbook isn't yet updated about this
part.