[Digikam-devel] please test digikam 0.8.2 beta1 tarball

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Thu Apr 6 02:22:32 BST 2006

Hi,
I've created a 0.8.2 beta1 tarball:

	http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/tmp/src-only/digikam-0.8.2-beta1.tar.bz2

please give it a try, so we find any showstopper before we announce
0.8.2-beta1 officially.

Kubuntu/Dapper user find a test deb at:

	http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/tmp/digikam_0.8.1+0.8.2-beta1-0_i386.deb

which proves that the tarball build with enable-final and srcdir!=builddir ;)

buglets I know about:
	o no NEWS entries for 0.8.2 yet
	o there are no showfoto.po in the tarball.  But in release_digikam.rb??
	o for  2 canon.crw test images I get instead of a thumbnail
	  a white picture with 'II' in it.  Images are displayed
	  fine in image editor

Question: anyone knows of a script that converts
	CCBUGS: <bug#>
	#<bugno>: title of the bug.
(It needs to check if bug is still closed otherwise reopened bugs
are reported as fixed.)

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com