[Digikam-devel] Include file firstrunUI.h missing, other beginner questions

Peter Heckert lists at hphsite.de
Wed Apr 5 23:02:10 BST 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> I cannot reproduce this problem here.
>
> When kdevelop is frozen, have you any messages from embedded gdb console. And
> if you start kdevelop from a console, have you any error messages ?
>
> Witch kdevelop version you use. Here i'm under Mandriva 2006 using Kdevelop
> 3.2.2

I get these messages in console:

i = 4, currDir = , currFile = noisereduction
i = 5, currDir = , currFile =
ERROR: syntax error
ASSERT: "dataType == typeName" in
/tmp/buildd/kdevelop3-3.3.1/./languages/cpp/debugger/gdbparser.cpp (117)
ASSERT: "dataType == typeName" in
/tmp/buildd/kdevelop3-3.3.1/./languages/cpp/debugger/gdbparser.cpp (117)

Versions:
==================================
peter at KanotixBox:~/graphics/digikamimageplugins$ kdevelop3 --version
Qt: 3.3.6
KDE: 3.5.2
KDevelop: 3.3.1

I invoke KDevelop this way per menu:
kdevelop3 --profile KDECppIDE %u

My system is kanotix (debian for dummies :), I did a dist-upgrade

peter at KanotixBox:~/graphics/digikamimageplugins$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.0.3 (Debian 4.0.3-1)

peter at KanotixBox:~/graphics/digikamimageplugins$ gdb --version

GNU gdb 6.4-debian
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu".

--
peter