[Digikam-devel] Help with the project

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Apr 4 17:22:34 BST 2006

Le Mardi 4 Avril 2006 11:55, Pedro Neves a écrit :
> Hi all:
>
> I've been using digiKam for some time now, and I'd like to help with
> this project. Since I'm not a developer, I cannot help writing code, but
> I can help with the documentation and/or with translations (to
> Portuguese language).
>
> Can anyone point me on the right direction?

Well, to have checked translation status, i think that there is already
digikam portuguese translators.

About, writting documentation, there a big update to do on the current
handbook :

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/index.html

The next release 0.9.0-beta1 is planed to May. We will working on handbook
after these release because all new features will be frozen.

You need to understand docbook syntax (  a little, it's no very difficult ).
If you is interressed, let's me hear.

Thanks in advance for your help