[Digikam-devel] Colormanagement

F.J.Cruz fj.cruz at supercable.es
Mon Apr 3 22:20:39 BST 2006

El Lunes, 3 de Abril de 2006 15:36, Thorsten Schnebeck escribió:
> Am Montag, 3. April 2006 12:25 schrieb fj.cruz at supercable.es:
> > Actually, I'm working to provide digiKam with a "managed view" option,
> > using the display (monitor) color profile.
>
> BTW, how does a managed view works in a multi-monitor setup? :-)
> Does anybody know how other systems handle CMS in a Xinerama-like set-up?
>
> Bye
>
>   Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

If the two monitors are the same model, then is possible there is no problem,
but if monitors are differents models or from differents
manufacturers.....you have to use one of them to "see" the image and the
other one to show the tools, because digiKam only can use one profile at
once.

Of course you have to select the profile from the "to see" monitor :-).

Paco