[Digikam-devel] Preparing 0.9.0 beta1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Apr 3 20:01:07 BST 2006

Le Lundi 3 Avril 2006 11:39, vous avez écrit :
> ---- Caulier Gilles <caulier.gilles at kdemail.net> escribió:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > If all is ok for you, we can plan to make a first 0.9.0-beta1 release
> > during May. Let's me resume all pending tasks to do before :
> >
> > digiKam
> > ----------
> >
> > My tasks :
> >
> > - Polishing and optimizing DMetadata (I'm working on)
> > - Add new option on metadata setup to set IPTC tags to identify
> > photographers informations. Code under finalization on my computer. (I'm
> > working on) - CameraGUI : add new option to set date&Time Exif tags
> > dunring download if camera don't set it properlly. Close B.K.O file
> > entries accordinly. (I'm working on).
> > - Finalize workflow of embedded ICC profile RAW file.
> >
> > Paco :
> >
> > - Finalize screen ICC color corrections.
>
> I've just finished a basic error handled for lcms stuff (it's not enough
> tested) and now I'm going to back to color managed view,
>
> Paco.

OK. Let's me hear if you need help if necessary. I'm currently working to sort
all B.K.O entries (it's long)...

In TODO file, I have started a first B.K.O files list to fix at 0.9.0. This
list do not include all digiKam tags bugs. I think we must fix the bugs
relevant of new implementation because it fresh in minds...

Tags bugs will be fixed in a second time. It's right for you ?

Gilles

PS : my mail in my office is broken : main mails server are forked to M$
Exchange. (:=((( I currently working to make an imap3 gateway (:=)))...