[Digikam-devel] GPS and Digikam

abeverat at bluewin.ch abeverat at bluewin.ch
Fri Sep 30 21:20:53 BST 2005

Dear Renchi

You are right, the output of exif (libexif) is the same than the one I saw on
digicam. I have attached the full input of the info given by exif and
exiftool.

Now, my problem is, and it may be the problem of other people, that I whant to
gps tag my pictures, and the obly program that does it (as far as i know) is
exiftool...

Maybe something can, could be done so that one can see/add gps data.

Yours

Alex