[Digikam-devel] Need a little help for translating the KIPI Plugin handbooks

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Wed Sep 28 07:17:23 BST 2005

Gerhard Kulzer wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 27. September 2005 23.13 schrieb Oliver Dörr:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i'm just translating the handbooks of the KIPI Plugins into german. as a
>> part of this work, i have to translate also the RAW Plugin, and the
>> screenshots that are used in the original documentation. My problem is
>> that my camera only provides images in jpg format. For translating the
>> handbook i need at least one raw file with the right license that i
>> could integrate into the german handbook.
>>
>> Could somebody help me?
>> Oliver
>>

> I tried to send you one, but the 7.4 MB don't get passed your mail provider.
> What's the file size limit?

Hi Gerhard,

thanks for your help, but i'll take one from Gilles database. However,
i'm, wondering about your problem sending it to me. My brother and i had
tested that mails less than 20 MB could successfully send and received
during this mail account. In fact the use this very often to send us
photos ;-)

Oliver