[Digikam-devel] rotate does not update thumbnail in albumview (for some pkg combinations)

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:34:08 BST 2005

Achim Bohnet wrote:
> I've the problem that for some combinations of libkipi + kipi-plugins
> and digikam the thumbnails are not updated in the albumview when I
> rotate them (the image itself is always rotated).
>
> My intention is to get digikam* in kubuntu breezy updated from
> 0.7.2 to 0.7.4 before freeze. (0.8-beta2 without docs is maybe
> not the best idea just before the breezy freeze.)
>
> See combinations below that show and do not show the problem.
> Any hint what's going on here?

to make this understandable for me :), can i ask : which combination
are you interested in seeing behaving correctly? i assume its: digikam-0.7.4
and kipi-plugins-0.1-rc1 (libkipi and digikamimageplugins are not a factor).
if so, then kipi-plugins-0.1-rc1 is behaving correctly and any bug is in
digikam-0.7.4. And i can look it up and provide a patch for it.

btw, digikam 0.7.2 and 0.7.4 should behave the same; the correction was done
in 0.8.betaX

renchi