[Digikam-devel] Need a little help for translating the KIPI Plugin handbooks

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Tue Sep 27 22:13:42 BST 2005

Hi,

i'm just translating the handbooks of the KIPI Plugins into german. as a
part of this work, i have to translate also the RAW Plugin, and the
screenshots that are used in the original documentation. My problem is
that my camera only provides images in jpg format. For translating the
handbook i need at least one raw file with the right license that i
could integrate into the german handbook.

Could somebody help me?
Oliver