[Digikam-devel] Concept release announcements.

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:16:32 BST 2005

Tom Albers wrote:

>>tom, are these klik packages already made?
>

> It is based on the debs, so we have to 'wait' for achim ;-0

that's good. tom already know about this, the following is for the
benefit of other: some time back somebody mentioned on irc about the
problem with using klik for a short period of time and then reverting
back to 0.7.x. this will generate a digikam3 db and if the user makes
any further changes to his 0.7.x db, those changes will not show up in
the final 0.8 db.

i was wondering if we should patch the klik package to write to a
different database.

renchi