[Digikam-devel] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:26:05 BST 2005

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> SVN commit 462242 by cgilles:
>
> kipi-plugins fix : using host apps rc file to store settings instead common kipirc file. Using this way, each host application can have a dedicaced plugins settings.
>
> Nota : I don't know why any plugins used a dedicaced kipirc config file, and others used host application rc file.

this is not right. we had discussed earlier about this and the consesus
was to use a common kipirc file, so that the a user will have to setup
the settings only once. for eg, if a user is setting up the cdarchiving
plugin, he should not be made to setup the path or args to the k3b
binary every time for each app

please revert.

renchi