[Digikam-devel] beta2.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun Sep 18 01:00:31 BST 2005

Hi,

As there were enough votes, we should prepare a beta2. I can make the initial
tarball tomorrow (or do you want to do it joern?).

 You might have seen the story about Klik on dot.kde.org. It makes it possible
to run programs without actually installing it and it is realy easy. Follow
the instructions to install the client at:
http://klik.atekon.de/docs/?page=How%20to%20use
and enter in your browser klik://digikam
that is all.

I would like to add this to the release announcement pretty heavy, because
this way we can get more beta testers!

To make it work we have to link klik://digikam-latest to the latest binaries.
I suggest asking Achim to make the .deb and then we can link it to that. So
it is hardly any work for us.

Is that a plan?

Toma
http://www.kde.nl | http://www.digikam.org |irc: toma | toma at jabber.kovoks.nl