[Digikam-devel] [Digikam-users] unable to save picture with showfoto

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 04:39:13 BST 2005

Pierre Puiseux wrote:

> file has Read-Write permission for all users.
> I try both, with the same problem :  save or save as...

you most likely need the imlib2 devel package installed too. there is a
bug in the kdelibs dynamic library loader which requires that the .la
files to be installed if the library can be installed as well. the
imlib2 devel package will install the .la files. in your case, most
likely the imlib2 loading is failing and digikam is falling back to
write-back support.

renchi