[Digikam-devel] reg Translation in KipiPlugin flickrExport

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:34:43 BST 2005

> no problem, i will add the translation as soon as possible. But i have
> one question left. What means Frob? I'm still searching for a good
> translation and it would be easier if i knew what it menas.
>
> Oliver
Hi,
        Even I don't know its exact meaning but in case of flickr its
used a kind of temporary certificate to the application ( token is the
permanent certificate, which is obtained using this frob). AFAICT user
can't do much if he sees those error mesg but should simply understand
that he should follow the proper sequence of operation nextime :) so
may be even 'frob' should do :)
Similar is the case for token, which is practically transparent to the
user (he is not supposed to know about its working etc). So
translation of this should not matter much. I mean you could choose
whatever seems correct to you. The second line of the error "We cannot
proceed further" will explain the user what has happened.

Vardhman