[Digikam-devel] Ping.

maxime.delorme@tiscali.fr maxime.delorme at tiscali.fr
Fri Sep 2 23:58:35 BST 2005

---------- Initial Header -----------

From      : Tom Albers <toma at kovoks.nl>
To          : digikam-devel at kde.org
Cc          :
Date      : Fri, 02 Sep 2005 10:58:08 +0200
Subject : Re: [Digikam-devel] Ping.
>> I think, I'm fine with Mambo, but I don't have the
experience with CMSs like
>> you do. [...] what will we do now?
>
>Simple. If you and Maxime are comfortable with it, we can
switch to
>Mambo. I'm not the one who wants to do a lot with the
website (because
>of my daytime job), so I'll adjust to whatever we choose,
as long as I
>can write an article that is fine (that is basically all i
do on my site
>as well atm), I don't have to start a poll or change the
rss feed.

>So for digiKam I think Mambo is good enough, it does what
we want.
>Renchi and Gilles do not seem to have an opinion about it,
so we might
>as well just proceed to moving it into place.
>
>> If there are no objections against Mambo, we can start to
install it under a
>> test-domain - or is it worth to test drupal, too?
>
>Maxime, did you look at Drupal?
No
>Do you have an opinion about it?
No
>www.kde.nl will move from a cvs version to Drupal, so I can
give you a
>email address of someone you can talk to.
>
>Or do you prefer to proceed with Mambo?
Personnally , I don't know Drupal, as I didn't know anything
about Mambo 2 weeks ago.
But as I've not much free time, and if I understand well
that Mambo can do what you want , I suggest to move to Mambo
>Tom

------------ ALICE HAUT DEBIT A 29,95 EUR/MOIS ------------
ALICEBOX, l'offre Internet tout en 1 : ADSL, téléphonie, modem Wi-Fi et en exclusivité
la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr