[Digikam-devel] Ping.

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Thu Sep 1 22:35:03 BST 2005

On Thursday 01 September 2005 23:12, maxime.delorme at tiscali.fr wrote:

> Max, how can I change the style in which an article is
> shown. Do I have to
> have access to the filesystem or is it possible through the
> interface.
> _____________
> in the admin interface go in the menu to  site > template
> manager > site template
> Select dgikam in the radio button, click on top to edit css...
> Be carefull with it I've no backup and spend lot of time on
> it to look like Digkam

Ok, but how is the layout done? How can I change

My first article
Written by jokele
jeudi, 01 septembre 2005
Well, I've just written my first very infromative Mambo news!

My first article
Written by jokele                               August, 01 september 2005
Well, I've just written my first very infromative Mambo news!

just curious ;-)

... Jörn