[Digikam-devel] Image Properties SideBar progress (3) + New experimental ShowFoto layout...

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:21:38 BST 2005

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> The current implementation is just an experimental idea. I had done that to
> have just a feedback.
>
> Like this implementation giving a bad sound (:=))), i will remove directory
> browser tab implementation from showfoto on my computer...

i want to make it clear that my intention is not to run over everybody's
work and veto out stuff. i am trying to get the developers to engage in
a dialog and flesh out a vision/plan for digikam and associated projects
and try and adhere to it. so, when i raise my concerns (for eg. on this
issue), i'm asking everybody to discuss it and decide as a team.

renchi