[Digikam-devel] digiKam with image properties sidebar tarball updated.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Mon Oct 24 10:46:19 BST 2005

Hi all,

Today morning, i had updated my image properties sidebar implementation using
last svn commits, and fixed an important bug relevant of Image Comments &
Tags tab (digikam crashed when you change thumbnails size of current album).

The implementation is very clean now and work very fine (i use it since 2
month on my computer)

I will commit this code in svn when 0.8.0 final release will be announced,
typicialy in any weeks. This commit will fix a lot of files in B.K.O.

If you want to test the future of digiKam, you can download a fresh tarball at
this url :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/misc.tarballs/digikam_with_sidebar.tar.gz

PS : Joern, this update fix my problem witch we have talk by IRC saturday
(:=))).

A nice day