[Digikam-devel] Fwd: Moved some stuff.

Maxime Delorme maxime.delorme at tiscali.fr
Mon Oct 10 09:54:02 BST 2005

Yesterday night, I finished the left (main)menu structure and filled the
About and Contacts section
I create categories for
* Screenshots : screenshots and old screenshots
* Splashscreen : same
* Features : Organise, Edit, Create, Share, Print, Backup
- It's what I found in picasa web site, and its more action oriented.
- The new users will get more easily  information with this structure

I will be a bit absent this week cause I move to another living home

Thanks Russel nice to have support a the right time !

Tom : it's okay but you did well in correcting your sentence, I had
misunderstood. :-D