[Digikam-devel] typo in superimpose handbook

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Tue Oct 4 12:36:13 BST 2005

Hi,

i just found
"This tool allow to combine two images by superimposing them veery easily. "
I believe it should be "very easily" instead.

In the description of the zoom buttons stands
"Validate with the right mouse button."
To be honest i don't understand this. All i get is a "Whats this?"
context menu, if i use the right button on the image preview

In the description of the move button
"Click and drag the image with the right mouse button."
I don't need the right button, everything works with the left button.
Again all i get is a "Whats this?" context menu, if i use the right
button on the image preview

Oliver