[Digikam-devel] image editor undo problem under kde 3.4.x (mandriva 2006 RC)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Mon Oct 3 06:57:48 BST 2005

Le Samedi 01 Octobre 2005 09:37 PM, Renchi Raju a écrit :
> Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I had installed a new computer to test mandriva 2006 RC running under kde
> > 3.4. digikam & co (from svn) compile fine but i had notified a problem
> > under image editor and showfoto : undo operations cannot works properly
> > (do nothing).
> >
> > This problem do not exist under mandriva 2005 (KDE 3.3.2).
> >
> > Anybody can check if this problem is reproductible under debian, suse,
> > RH,
>
> no problems here. any error messages printed out? verify that your
> .kde/cache-hostname has enough space

This is a trace from the new computer under mandriva 2006 :

[gilles at pc-caulier ~]$ ssh -l gilles pc-barn3
gilles at pc-barn3's password:
Last login: Mon Oct  3 07:31:10 2005
[gilles at pc-barn3 ~]$ uname -a
Linux pc-barn3 2.6.12-12mdksmp #1 SMP Fri Sep 9 17:43:23 CEST 2005 i686
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz unknown GNU/Linux
[gilles at pc-barn3 ~]$ date
lun oct  3 07:34:29 CEST 2005
[gilles at pc-barn3 ~]$ df
Sys. de fich.         Tail. Occ. Disp. %Occ. Monté sur
/dev/hda1             9,8G  3,1G  6,8G  32% /
/dev/hda7             9,8G  632M  9,2G   7% /home
/dev/hda10            112G   33M  112G   1% /mnt/temp
/dev/hda9             9,8G   33M  9,8G   1% /opt
/dev/hda6             3,9G   34M  3,9G   1% /tmp
/dev/hda8             3,9G  183M  3,8G   5% /var
[gilles at pc-barn3 ~]$ mount
/dev/hda1 on / type reiserfs (rw,notail)
none on /proc type proc (rw)
none on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
none on /sys type sysfs (rw)
/dev/hda7 on /home type reiserfs (rw,notail)
none on /mnt/floppy type supermount (rw,sync,dev=/dev/fd0,fs=ext2:vfat,--)
/dev/hda10 on /mnt/temp type reiserfs (rw,notail)
/dev/hda9 on /opt type reiserfs (rw,notail)
/dev/hda6 on /tmp type reiserfs (rw,notail)
/dev/hda8 on /var type reiserfs (rw,notail)
nfsd on /proc/fs/nfsd type nfsd (rw)
[gilles at pc-barn3 ~]$ pwd
/home/gilles
[gilles at pc-barn3 ~]$ du .kde/cache-pc-barn3
0       .kde/cache-pc-barn3
[gilles at pc-barn3 ~]$ showfoto
kbuildsycoca running...
QMultiInputContext::changeInputMethod(): index=0, slave=xim
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Core plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Core
showfoto: ImagePlugin_RainDrop plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_RainDrop
showfoto: ImagePlugin_InPainting plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_InPainting
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Infrared plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Infrared
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Texture plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Texture
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Border plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Border
showfoto: ImagePlugin_OilPaint plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_OilPaint
showfoto: ImagePlugin_InsertText plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_InsertText
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Emboss plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Emboss
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Unsharp plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Unsharp
showfoto: ImagePlugin_HotPixels plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_HotPixels
showfoto: ImagePlugin_AdjustLevels plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_AdjustLevels
showfoto: ImagePlugin_ShearTool plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_ShearTool
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Solarize plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Solarize
showfoto: ImagePlugin_DistortionFX plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_DistortionFX
showfoto: ImagePlugin_LensDistortion plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_LensDistortion
showfoto: ImagePlugin_FilmGrain plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_FilmGrain
showfoto: ImagePlugin_BlowUp plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_BlowUp
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Restoration plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Restoration
showfoto: ImagePlugin_SuperImpose plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_SuperImpose
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Refocus plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Refocus
showfoto: ImagePlugin_WhiteBalance plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_WhiteBalance
showfoto: ImagePlugin_BlurFX plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_BlurFX
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Despeckle plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Despeckle
showfoto: ImagePlugin_AntiVignetting plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_AntiVignetting
showfoto: ImagePlugin_AdjustCurves plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_AdjustCurves
showfoto: ImagePlugin_FreeRotation plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_FreeRotation
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Perspective plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Perspective
showfoto: ImagePlugin_ChannelMixer plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_ChannelMixer
showfoto: ImagePlugin_Charcoal plugin loaded
showfoto: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Charcoal
QMultiInputContext::changeInputMethod(): index=0, slave=xim
QMultiInputContext::changeInputMethod(): index=0, slave=xim
QMultiInputContext::changeInputMethod(): index=0, slave=xim
QMultiInputContext::changeInputMethod(): index=0, slave=xim
QMultiInputContext::changeInputMethod(): index=0, slave=xim
QMultiInputContext::changeInputMethod(): index=0, slave=xim
libpng error: Read Error
libpng error: Read Error
[...]
[gilles at pc-barn3 .kde]$ ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid =
5590, errno = 0

[gilles at pc-barn3 .kde]$

==> 2 libPNG messages from console. 3 operations have been completed on 1 PNG
image during showfoto session :
1 : Colors/Auto-correction/Equalize
2 : manual Crop
3 : Filters/B&W/Cold Tone.

'Equalize' and 'Cold Tone' cannot be undoing. 'Manual Crop' can be undoing !!!
During showfoto session, undo cache content is :

[gilles at pc-barn3 showFoto]$ pwd
/home/gilles/.kde/cache-pc-barn3/showFoto
[gilles at pc-barn3 showFoto]$ ls -al
total 38489
drwx------  2 gilles gilles      168 oct  3 07:47 ./
drwx------  7 gilles gilles      240 oct  3 07:31 ../
-rw-rw-r--  1 gilles gilles 16029516 oct  3 07:43 undocache-5246-1.bin
-rw-rw-r--  1 gilles gilles 16029516 oct  3 07:47 undocache-5246-2.bin
-rw-rw-r--  1 gilles gilles  7309932 oct  3 07:47 undocache-5246-3.bin
[gilles at pc-barn3 showFoto]$

Libpng info installed under mandriva 2006 :

Nom : libpng3-devel
Version : 1.2.8-1mdk
Architecture : i586
Taille : 468 Ko