[Digikam-devel] No USB storage camera option in camera item list

mangus webmonster at deprecated.it
Tue Nov 29 21:19:03 GMT 2005

Caulier Gilles <caulier.gilles at ...> writes:

> Le Mardi 29 Novembre 2005 00:16, mangus a écrit :
> > Really can't find the 'USB storage camera' option when I try to add mine to
> > the list, I only see USB ptp camera as generico otion.
> > I'm running an italian version and I have read there's would be a 'mounted
> > camera' option there
>
> yes 'mounted camera' is dedicaced to USB devices.
>
> Toogle your desktop in English and look if this option is available. Perhaps
> something is wrong in IT translations...
>
> Gilles

I switched the desktop in english but still there's no evidence of 'mounted
camera' in the camera list. This was my first thought too. For complete info
I'm running kde 3.5 final ,Hal e Dbus installed but not active. Camera mounted
or unmounted seems indifferent.
I've tried also to start digikam by defaults, refreshing in a new ~/.kde but
nothing again.
I have no idea now
thanks

fede