[Digikam-devel] SVN >= 0.8.0

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Nov 22 21:57:15 GMT 2005

Hi,

As stated digiKam is tagged and branched now.

To avoid confusion I would like to suggest the following workflow _after
the release_:

1) /branches/stable/extragear/graphics will be used for 0.8.x serie
2) /trunk/extragear/graphics will be used for 0.9,0
3) we need to adjust the website to point to the branch instead trunk
4) version files will be updated to 0.8.1-svn and 0.9.0-svn
5) every commit will be done to trunk only. When it needs to be backported,
    make a comment in the commit log: "(bp)" I will filter all those
mails and once
    in a while commit all patches to the branch. No comment, no backport.
6) I can maintain the branch, someone else can do trunk.

Objections?

Toma