[Digikam-devel] 0.8 branch

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sat Jun 25 11:33:33 BST 2005

Dnia piątek 24 czerwiec 2005 21:47, Tom Albers napisał:
> Op vrijdag 24 juni 2005 21:22, schreef Mikolaj Machowski:
> >Another subperfect solution.
>
> I really changed my opinion of you after the last really constructive
> email you wrote. Now I have to change my opinion again.

Geez. And what you want?

Options accessible only from context menu are hardly accessible for any
with hand problems, plus many people has issues with understanding what
context menu really is. For both these groups advanced search is
non-existing.

Even more advanced users don't have custom to check every time what is
in context menu.

m.

Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net