[Digikam-devel] Problem building 0.8 expprimental - jpegutils

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Sat Jun 25 14:29:45 BST 2005

Le Dimanche 26 Juin 2005 14:11, Caulier Gilles a écrit :
> > export CXXFLAGS="-O2 -march=athlon-xp -m3dnow -msse"
>
> Warning Laurent. You use -march=athlon-xp option with -msse extensions.
> Athlon processor do not support sse instruction from intel. Are you sure
> it's correct ?

I've seen that :

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 10
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3200+
stepping        : 0
cpu MHz         : 2190.938
cache size      : 512 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse pni syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 4341.76

And I've got now kernel 2.6.11.12 built with Althlon support