[Digikam-devel] 0.8 branch

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Fri Jun 24 20:20:19 BST 2005

Dnia czwartek 23 czerwiec 2005 23:13, Renchi Raju napisaƂ:
> > kwin
>
> now, that is really weird. the dialogs are standard kde dialogs and
> there are no specific windowmanager hints set by us. so, it should
> behave like any other dialog with a tendency to popup on top.

Forgot to mention I was switching desktops during operation. Start
digikam (from first desktop, CLI), switch to Konq on second desktop,
after some time return to first, check what is going, nothing visible,
Alt-Tab reveals pop-under ;), click OK, return to Konq, repeat to the
end.

> >> can you give details on this? where these comments already present in
> >> the old database or did you add them new? what is your locale?
> >
> > Old database, pl_PL.
> you have provided more detailed info in another email. i will reply to
> that.

OK.

m.
Vim Universal Templates