[Digikam-devel] Imaging Library

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Fri Jun 24 21:30:55 BST 2005

Le Jeudi 23 Juin 2005 18:42, Renchi Raju a écrit :
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Renchi can you put you image framework on SVN after 0.8.0 branch will be
> > stabilized, typically when we move 0.8.0 branch to trunk. I want to start
> > the port of plugins as soon as possible. I think to create a new branch
> > named 0.8.1(or something like that) is a good idea. Your viewpoint ?
>
> gilles, i think the change will be big enough to substantiate a major
> release.

Not sure about plugins, filters, and lib core. I haven't yet take a look in
your DImage code. I will try to do this WE or the next week.

> so the next release after 0.8 should be 0.9 (with maybe one/two
> minor releases for 0.8 depending on how long the porting takes).

Well, if we create a new 0.9.0 branch when 0.8.0 will be moved to trunk, i can
working hard to port all code to use Dimage (like big/little endian for
example, actually completed at 90%).