[Digikam-devel] 0.7.3 tarball up for testing

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 22 17:13:14 BST 2005

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> OK thanks. Can you send me the command line used to build package with this
> script. Thanks in advance.

the script is in the experimental branch under the name release_digikam.rb
. i haven't added any commandline options, you have to manually edit the
header of the file to add your options.

here are the tarballs:

http://pooh.tam.uiuc.edu/digikam/digikam-0.7.3.tar.bz2
http://pooh.tam.uiuc.edu/digikam/digikamimageplugins-0.7.3.tar.bz2

btw, the tarballs are becoming too huge; it might be advisable to split
them to have separate doc packages. additionally, a number of screenshots
are shared between showfoto and digikam; we will need to talk to the i18n
team to find out how to prevent this duplication.

renchi