[Digikam-devel] 0.7.3 tarball up for testing

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 20 18:22:40 BST 2005

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> Renchi, i have re-created digikamimageplugins 0.7.3 tarballs from SVN. I have
> a problem now about Digikam namespace during compilation :

> -MD -MP -MF ".deps/cimgiface.Tpo" -c -o cimgiface.lo cimgiface.cpp; \
> then mv -f ".deps/cimgiface.Tpo" ".deps/cimgiface.Plo"; else rm -f
> ".deps/cimgiface.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
> cimgiface.cpp:53:28: digikamheaders.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from cimgiface.h:33,
>                 from cimgiface.cpp:57:

its not a problem with namespace, but the above include file could not be
found. is the Makefile.am correct (and using paths relative
to topsrcdir). Also, I assume you are using cvsExtract.sh. iirc, it
changes the depth of the directory and so will cause the above problem, if
you are using relative directories.

renchi