[Digikam-devel] Updated page on website.

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Jun 19 12:44:16 BST 2005

Hi Tom,

i've just tested the description on the page but it would'nt work

~/digikam> svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics
A  graphics/Makefile.cvs
A  graphics/configure.in.bot
A  graphics/configure.in.in
A  graphics/README
A  graphics/Makefile.am.in
 U graphics
Checked out revision 427057.

cd graphics;   <- I don't understand the ;

svn co digikam   <- Here seems some code to be missing
checkout (co): Check out a working copy from a repository.
usage: checkout URL... [PATH]

So it seems not the right description...

Sorry
Oliver