[Digikam-devel] Preparing 0.7.3 from SVN.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Wed Jun 15 10:28:41 BST 2005

Le Mercredi 15 Juin 2005 09:39 AM, Renchi Raju a écrit :
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > This morning, my computer will prepare the 0.7.3 tarballs ( and test if
> > all svn extraction scripts works (:=))))
> >
> > Renchi, 'visibility' fix on kipi have been applied to digikam in trunk ?
>
> not yet. i have had only one report, from Angelo, that the fix works. can
> you also test libkipi and see if it compiles and links properly
>
> renchi

First digikam SVN extraction with this command line :

./createPackage.sh \
                   -d https://svn.kde.org/home/kde \
                   -ab trunk/extragear/graphics \
                   --package bzip2 \
                   --pofiles digikam \
                   -a digikam \
                   -av 0.7.3 \
                   -is extragear-graphics \
                   -ids extragear-graphics

Extraction OK, but showfoto DOC & GUI i18n ignored. I have tried with
"--pofiles digikam showfoto \", but it's failed.

Any suggestions ?