[Digikam-devel] Kipi-plugins not visible in the digikam-interface

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:11:16 BST 2005

On 6/12/05, Laurent Rathle <lrathle at kde-france.org> wrote:
> Le Dimanche 12 Juin 2005 12:15, Vardhman Jain a écrit:
> > Hi all,
> > After installing the kipi-plugins I started digikam, in settings
> > options I can see 16 Digikam plugins listed, all the checkboxes are
> > marked. But I am not able to see any plugin in the Interface. I mean I
> > can not see slideslow option anywhere, there is no option in
> > File->Export, what can be the problem and how to solve it?
>
> slideshow is in the Tools menu as nearly all kipi-plugins
Yes I checked it is not shown there ;( What I mean to say is though
the plugins are shown as loaded their GUI doesn't seem to be loaded
could there be any reason for this?
Also for compiling the jpeglossless plugin I was required to turn the
-fvisibility flag in the libkexif directories Makefile to "default"
from "hidden", as with its default value of hidden it was resulting in
to unresolved symbols from libkexif. What could be alternative way of
solving this problem.

Thanks.

--
Vardhman Jain