[Digikam-devel] branches/digikam/0.8-experimental/digikam/digikam

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Wed Jun 8 20:55:00 BST 2005

Le Mercredi 8 Juin 2005 20:41, Tom Albers a écrit :
> Modified the scanlib extensively. I found a bug where renaming folders was
> not detected by the scanlib, which could lead to crashes. I've also
> introduced a dialog which warns when there are items going to be removed
> from the database, as this might cause dataloss in case someone just simply
> forgot to mount a disk. Let me know if there are problems.

News SVN 0.8 experimental on Mdk 10.2

I've renamed a folder. I've seen the dialog you mention and the scan dtected
perfectly the new folder. So, no problem :-)

By the way, I don't know if it's relative to scanlib, but each time I add
pictures in a new album/folder, I have to quit digikam and launch it again to
have the new album appear in the album list.