[Digikam-devel] Crash when trying to add rotate buttons to toolbar [backtrace]

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Jul 28 19:04:27 BST 2005

Dnia czwartek 28 lipiec 2005 17:07, Renchi Raju napisaƂ:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > Dnia [roda 27 lipiec 2005 12:15, Renchi Raju napisaB:
> >> these actions do not actually rotate the image, but only adjust the
> >> exif orientation. these actions were not meant to be available from
> >> the "toolbar configure" dialog as these are from a submenu and look
> >> confusing in the dialog. i will have to figure out how to disable
> >> them,
> >
> > If it is any help name of added action can change randomly between
> > digikam starts...
>
> done. these items are no longer available from the toolbar configure
> dialog. you can add the parent "Correct exif orientation" action to the
> toolbar if you want to.

What I'd like is lossless rotation actions in toolbar. Correction of
exif orientation... Seriously, I don't understand that. To make it
really working would require automatically detection of position by
camera during making of photo. Is it possible?

m.

Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net