[Digikam-devel] HTML-Export doesnt work with Categories

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Wed Jul 27 20:14:21 BST 2005

Dnia środa 27 lipiec 2005 15:57, Thomas Müller napisał:
> Hi,
> i just tried to export 2 Categorie (Like People->Me and People->You)
> with html.
> It ends up in an html-file like that:

> When i try to open this with firefox or konqueror it says "Stichwort is
> not a registered protocoll". It seems the blanks break the hmtl-code.
>
> Is there a fix for this?

This is rather bug in Konq and FF when '^[a-zA-Z]+:' is always considered
as
name of protocol. But it is probably better to change this particular
thing on KIPI level.

m.

ps. And in list should be took whole path to tag. Currently I can have
to neighbouring 'Tag: Opening' checkboxes.

Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net