[Digikam-devel] Crash when trying to add rotate buttons to toolbar [backtrace]

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Wed Jul 27 00:54:26 BST 2005

Dnia wtorek 26 lipiec 2005 18:27, Renchi Raju napisaƂ:
> which rotate icon?

I am tired of hunting rotate actions in popups and menus. I want them in
main toolbar.

1. Rightclick on toolbar -> Configure toolbar...
2. I want to add "Rotated 90 degrees" action so mark it and and click
arrow.
3. First surprise: in window on the right was added Flipped Vertically
action
4. Second surprise: in left window rotating actions vanished completely
5. Third surprise: cannot reproduce crash but 3. and 4. are frustrating
enough :/

m.
Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net