[Digikam-devel] 2nd suggestion

maxime.delorme@tiscali.fr maxime.delorme at tiscali.fr
Sun Jul 24 21:33:56 BST 2005

About point 1.2
Why not disabled in grey the tags already assigned. IMHO a
checkbox is only needed if you want to assign more than one
tag at once. And as I supposed as soon as you have selected
one tag in the rmb, it disappears, so for me it's useless to
have checkbox.
For example in the following image the
people tag is disabled and grey :
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~trilliti/digikam_tagging/pics/digikam_edit_dialog_search2.png