[Digikam-devel] First proposal for IPTC interface

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Jul 24 21:27:05 BST 2005

On Sunday 24 July 2005 22:50, Caulier Gilles wrote:

> I think that the better place is image properties dialog, not
> comments and tags.

Well, I thought about that, too.  But the properties are read only
so far.

In fact, I think, that the difference between the tags dialog and
the properties dialog will shrink.  I'm not sure, what the user
will expect.

Would it be a solution to merge the two dialogs?

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373