[Digikam-devel] Lost some tags after upgrade to 0.8

Klaus Weidenbach Klaus.Weidenbach at gmx.net
Sat Jul 23 12:41:36 BST 2005

Hello,

> >> Well, but having still some comments. *gg* The new behavior for the too
> >> long album names in the extended search is better than the old one, but
> >> maybe is it possible to show the full name in a tooltiptext still?
> >
> > That is a lot of work and I don't feel like that is worth the efford at
> > the moment. When you choose an item from the list, the tooltip of the
> > combobox shows the full path.

Ahhhh okay, I see now. So you have to select one item first and then you see
the tooltiptext. Just thought would be easier if you could see a tooltiptext
directly if you have the combobox opened. Was just a thought about usability.
*hehe*

> >> Also if you maximace the window the layout looks bit strange maybe.
>
> in what way does the layout look strange?

Okay, not really strange, just there was such a huge gray area and you had on
the top some widgets and on the bottom. But it makes sense if you add more
options, okay. No problem anymore. But one comment again. If you have the
window maximiced and you add a new option the window gets resiced. ;)

Okay, but here is really a strange layout thing!!! :o) If you eMail Images and
open "Add Images..." and you resice that window the blue title gets bigger
and bigger. That "is" strange layout. :) Isn't it?

Regares,
Klaus

--
take care!