[Digikam-devel] Lost some tags after upgrade to 0.8

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 18 04:16:54 BST 2005

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005, Klaus Weidenbach wrote:

> I could send you the file if you really need it. It is 1,5MB, but maybe I can
> bzip it. Where should I send it to you if you need it?

directly to my email address. but hopefully the problem is fixed, and i
won't need it.

>> the date used is the exif date (if available).
>
> Well, not for me. :(
> I have made a screenshot, but no place to load it up. *sigh* You can see that
> the exif date is 30.09.2003 but it is displayed in the date view for 3rd july
> 2005 when I have edited it!!!

can you email me this image (not to the list, but to my email address
directly)? let me see why the exif date didn't get read correctly.

> Maybe if you select a week in the calendar it should also use the other days,
> even if they are from other month.

the week acts as a filter on current view and the current view is
restricted to exactly one month.

renchi