[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 14 17:12:44 BST 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, Caulier Gilles wrote:

> Hum, you want say an XOR operation with the bits. This way working fine with
> hight contrast image, but still weird with low contrast.

no. i meant the NotROP. it's what used for eg, in the iconview to draw the
rubberband selection. it inverts the color of the background and so is
visible in all cases.

>> animation is going to be tricky, as qt doesn't allow customization of the
>> penstyle. you could either use x11 directly
>
> Hum, it's complex to do ? I don't know X11 operations. QT4 will provide a
> penstyle customization method ?

its not terribly difficult to do. you can have a look at
QPainter::updatePen() (in qpainter_x11.cpp in qt src) to see how they
build the pen styles. no idea about qt4.

renchi