[Digikam-devel] New tarballs.

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 10 22:34:40 BST 2005

>Tom Albers wrote:
>
> What is wrong with the tar balls I created yesterday? The version seems only
> used in the filename, so just rename them.

since the experimental branch has been merged in and the stable branch
doesn't have docs, it will be very painful to setup a script to pull in
the correct src, docs and translations (it will need at least three
different svn roots and very likely a revision number based doc
extraction). tom suggested that we use the tarball which he created on
thursday and i am in favor of doing that. will save a lot of headache.

the version number 0.7.3b can be misread for a beta release and i would
recommend bumping up the version to 0.7.4.

renchi